With an iPhone, watching motion pictures is a decent encounter just as a decent method to kill time. If you need to put a film on your iPhone from PC, you can attempt the default iTunes program on the PC. Nonetheless, when you attempt to put some iPhone incompatible video records like AVI to your iPhone, you may need to locate another way. A large number of us have a lot of videos on our PCs that we’d love to put on our iPhones.
Sadly, the way toward moving media between the two isn’t exactly as direct as you would suspect. Not at all like Android, the iPhone doesn’t let you just connect with your PC’s USB port and drag and drop videos into its storage. Things being what they are, by what means would it be a good idea for you to put videos that you recorded or downloaded onto your iPhone for an offline view?
In this guide, we will tell you point by point steps on how to put videos on iPhone with or without iTunes. There are four different ways of approaching this:
- Using iTunes
- Using third party software (PC/Mac)
- Using Airdrop (Mac only)
- Using the cloud
Using iTunes How to Put Videos On iPhone
On the off chance that you have been utilizing your iOS gadget for some time, at that point you should as of now be comfortable with iTunes. Created by Apple, it is an unreservedly accessible answer for deal with an iOS gadget.
It can assist you with syncing your music, photographs, contacts, and various types of other information documents. Additionally, iTunes can likewise be utilized to move videos from PC to iPhone. However, you should utilize an updated form of iTunes that is viable with your gadget. Thereafter, you can follow these means to figure out how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone.
- Launch iTunes on your PC and connect your iPhone to it utilizing a compatible cable. When your iPhone is detected, select it from Devices to continue.
- Go to its Summary tab and visit its Options. From here, you have to turn on the choice of “Manually manage music and videos”. Click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
- Presently, go to the “File” choice from the iTunes menu and select the “Add Files to Library” choice. To add a whole folder, click on “Add Folder to Library”.
- This will launch a browser window. From here, you can physically choose the videos that you wish to move to your Apple device.
- Select your smartphone and go to the Movies tab from the left board. Enable the alternative of “Sync Movies” and pick the documents that you wish to move.
- Eventually, simply click on the Apply button to transfer video from PC to iPhone.
Using Third-Party Software (PC/Mac)
As should be obvious, it tends to be somewhat confounded to figure out how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone utilizing iTunes. If you are searching for a without iTunes answer for straightforwardly move video from PC to iPhone, at that point attempt Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS), permitting you to move your photographs, music, recordings, contacts, messages, and so on among PC and iPhone directly.
On the off chance that you wish to figure out how to put videos on iPhone without iTunes, at that point adhere to these basic directions:
- Most importantly, install Dr.Fone on your Mac or Windows PC and launch it. Select the “Phone Manager” module from the home screen to start the cycle.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC utilizing a valid cable. If you get the “Trust This Computer” instant, at that point acknowledge it by tapping the “Trust” option.
- In a matter of seconds, your iPhone would consequently be distinguished by the application. Presently, rather than picking any easy route, go to the Videos tab.
- This will display all the recordings that are now put away on your gadgets. They will additionally be partitioned into various classifications that you can visit from the left panel.
- To transfer video from PC to iPhone, go to the Import option from the toolbar. From here, you can decide to import a video or a whole folder.
- Simply click on either “Add File” or “Add Folder” alternative to launch a browser window. Go to the area where your recordings are saved and open them.
Along these lines, your chose recordings will naturally be moved to your iPhone. That is it! By following this straightforward methodology, you can figure out how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone directly.
Using Airdrop (Mac only)
Macintosh clients have the choice to put videos on their iPhone utilizing the marvelous Airdrop feature. Here are how you do it:
- On your Mac, open your Finder.
- On the left sidebar, find Airdrop. On the other hand, Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar in the Finder.
- Turn on Bluetooth if it isn’t now on.
- You should see your iPhone device as one of the close-by gadgets. Ensure your iPhone has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned on.
- Drag and drop your video(s) to your iPhone gadget. Presto.
Airdropped files are automatically taken care of by an application on your iPhone that can open the document. On the off chance that your video has an organization that can’t be dealt with by any of your iPhone applications, you can’t move the video. I hence suggest downloading VLC for Mobile on your iPhone which can fundamentally play any kind of video you toss at it.
Using the Cloud
The last strategy is to utilize a Cloud service. The most mainstream Cloud administrations are Apple iCloud, Google Drive, Microsoft OneCloud and Dropbox. This technique is, nonetheless, intensely restricted by space and transfer speed constraints. Despite which cloud service you pick, the cycle is the equivalent:
- On your PC/Mac, transfer the video to the cloud by downloading the cloud provider’s customer. This may take some time.
- On your iPhone, utilize the relating Cloud application to download the video you just uploaded.
I would suggest Google Drive since it has a liberal measure of extra storage space on the free plan. The iPhone application for Google Drive can be downloaded here. I wouldn’t recommend utilizing Apple iCloud to have your recordings as its space is restricted and its similarity with Windows and Android is poor.
By following these four strategies, you can without much of a stretch figure out how to put videos on iPhone in various manners. If you are searching for a free arrangement, at that point attempt iTunes, and on the off chance that you wish to move video from PC to iPhone over the air, at that point go with Dropbox.
However, on the off chance that you need to experience a difficulty-free, quick, and simple experience, at that point get Dr.Fone – Phone Manager. It is surely the most ideal approach to figure out how to move recordings from PC to iPhone. Other than recordings, you can deal with the wide range of various significant information types on your gadget also, which makes it an absolute necessity to have an instrument for each iOS client.