The Nikon D5600 is a digital SLR camera that was first released in 2016. It features a 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, Full HD 1080p video recording, and a 3.2-inch vary-angle LCD touchscreen.
The D5600 also has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, allowing users to share their photos and videos easily. It is a relatively compact camera, making it a good choice for those who want a portable DSLR.
Some other notable features of the D5600 include a 5 fps continuous shooting speed and a 39-point autofocus system. The D5600 has various advanced features, including time-lapse movies and special effects modes.
Why Do Photographers Need to Buy a Nikon D5600 Camera?
Photographers may consider the Nikon D5600 for its portable design, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, as well as its advanced features such as time-lapse movies and special effects modes.
Recommended: Nikon D5500 Camera
Nikon D5600 Camera Video Review
- The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry and use on the go
- 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor provides good image quality
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for easy sharing of photos and videos
- Vari-angle LCD touchscreen allows for easy framing of shots from a variety of angles
- Advanced features such as time-lapse movies and special effects modes give users more creative options
- The camera does not have a built-in flash, so an external flash unit is required for shooting in low light.
- The D5600’s autofocus system may not be as fast or accurate as some newer models.
- The camera does not have a top LCD screen, which can be useful for quickly checking settings without looking through the viewfinder.
Nikon D5600 Camera Features Table:
|Image Processor||EXPEED 4|
|ISO Range||ISO 100-25,600 (expandable to ISO 51,200)|
|Autofocus||39-point AF system with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering|
|Continuous Shooting||5 fps|
|Video Resolution||Full HD 1080p (60 fps)|
|Display||3.2-inch articulated LCD with 1,037,000 dots|
|Viewfinder||Pentamirror with 95% coverage and 0.82x magnification|
|Wi-Fi and Bluetooth||Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for transferring photos and remotely controlling the camera from a smartphone or tablet|
|Storage||SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards|
|Battery||EN-EL14a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (approx. 970 shots per charge)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||124 x 97 x 70.5 mm (4.9 x 3.8 x 2.8 in.)|
|Weight||465 g (1 lb 0.7 oz) with battery and memory card|
Nikon D5600 Camera FAQs:
Is Nikon D5600 a good camera?
The Nikon D5600 is a good camera for those who want a portable DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and advanced features such as time-lapse movies and special effects modes.
Is Nikon D5600 outdated?
The Nikon D5600 was first released in 2016, so it may be considered outdated compared to newer models released since then. However, it still has many useful features and capabilities that may make it a good option for some photographers.
Do professional photographers use Nikon D5600?
Some professional photographers may use the Nikon D5600, which has many useful features and capabilities. However, the choice of camera ultimately depends on the individual photographer and their personal preferences and needs.
Michelle Rae Uy is a tech and travel journalist, editor and photographer with a bad case of wanderlust. She is a regular contributor for IGN, TechRadar and Business Insider, and has contributed to Thrillist, Paste Magazine, Nylon, Fodor's and Steve's Digicams. Living mainly in California with her adorable cats, she splits her time between Los Angeles, London and the rest of the world.